Esisoftware – it’s based in Cerreto d’ Esi (AN) and it’s the ICT division of the historical group QS with over 40 years of experience and world’s leader in automation Integrated.
The core competences are:
- MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
- WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition)
- AICD (Automatic Identification and Data Capture)
Alleantia – it’s based in Pisa and it operates in the field of Internet of Things.
Its mission is to enable plug&play Internet of Things for legacy and new devices. Their exclusive XPANGO technology transforms in seconds any electronic device into a smarter connected device. Their products use XPANGO for enabling Enterprises to quickly and cost-effectively join their assets to the Internet of Things and to its systems and processes.
Alleantia supports machinery manufacturers and larger enterprises with the most demanding needs with Internet of Things turnkey solutions encompassing device integration to Enterprise Applications and Big Data Analytics.
Linx-AS, LLC is a strategic consulting and software development firm, based in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, that focuses on:
- Product lifecycle management (PLM)
- Environment, Health, & Safety Management (EHSM)
- User Experience (UEx) solutions leveraging SAP technology
Linx-AS has cross-industry expertise with a focus in process industry to serve Chemicals, Consumer Products, High-Tech, Oil & Gas, and Life Sciences.
Seeit Solutions – American consulting firm and SAP Services Partner, based in Arlington Heights (Chicago, Illinois).
The company has more than twenty years experience in:
- management of MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and IoT (Internet of Things) projects;
- development of software and innovative solutions able to simplify production processes and better manage the companies’ data.
The skills and innovative technologies of Seeit Solution allow companies to obtain information in real time and guarantee optimal results.